Calling all gardeners. The ESA gardens need your help on Saturday October 22nd, and again on Saturday November 5th.
- We generally work from 10am until we’re done… typically around noon, but it could take a little longer on October 22nd!
- We work rain or shine, unless it’s teeming down.
Saturday October 22nd: An extra days of work to prepare the new front bed for planting.
- We need to level the new bike racks, till and amend the soil under the poly tarp behind the bike racks, and plant 400 assorted spring flowering bulbs.
- Have a wheelbarrow? A hard rake? We can use them to move soil.
Saturday November 5th: Our regularly scheduled Fall Garden Party.
- We rake and trim. We edge the beds.
- Generally we prepare the gardens for winter.
If you can help out on either day, please send an e-mail to [email protected] to advise.