Great Soup is back. Join us for a community luncheon on Monday November 7th.
- Bring a bowl and a spoon and you’re ready to go.
ESA’s SEEDS Me to We group has a tradition of serving community luncheons a couple of times a year. Members of the ESA school community cook and bake – mostly vegetarian and vegan fare – and serve up a feast in the Library. This is consistently one of the most anticipated fundraisers of the school year.
On average we serve over 100 people an all you can eat lunch of homemade salads, soups, breads and goodies.
- For $6 per person, it’s hard to resist.
- Bring a donation to our Fall Food Drive and it’s only $5 per person.
Everyone in the ESA Community is invited to join us… and to help cook!
- If you would like to contribute food to this luncheon, or are available to help out on the day of, please fill out this Google Form.
- You will be contacted by someone to go over the necessary details.
Thank you for interest and support. All of the monies raised this time will go towards out chosen charity, Sleeping Children Around the World.