Information for Graduating Students who have an IEP


If you have an IEP, and you are considering attending an Ontario College or University, the following website has specific information about the accessibility services available at all of the main colleges and universities in Ontario.

In May, come to room 210 to request an updated copy of your IEP

Once you accept an offer, make an appointment (in the spring) with your institution’s Accessibility office, and take all of your documentation with you. They will guide you from there about how their department handles accommodations, what you need to do to access them, and whether they require any additional information or testing

You do not tell them during the application process that you have an IEP.