Week 1 of National Poetry Month has come to a close.
For Week 2 we are pleased to announce the return of the ESA Student Poetry Contest.
- be on the theme of time;
- be titled;
- not have been previously published;
- be formatted for 8.5″ x 11″ paper; and,
- be no longer than 50 lines.
All entries must be submitted by no later than Friday April 28th.
- Entries should be submitted via e-mail to Ms. Wray, in the Library.
- E-mail: [email protected]
The top three entries will each receive a collection of poetry, as well as publication on the ESsays Creative Writing Blog.
- Publication in, and a personal copy of, the print edition of ESsays is also included.
Follow Poetry Month celebrations at @CanadianPoets or at #NPM17 and/or #poeticmoment