Reminder to all that network passwords now have extended shelf lives:
- Student passwords are good for six (6) months.
- Staff passwords are good for three (3) months.
While it would be best to wait and change your network password upon your return to school – that way it will last until the end of the school year…
- Consider the last time you changed your password?
- Have you changed it since the beginning of November?
- Since mid-November?
If not… then change your password before school breaks for the holiday. The extended password only applies to passwords changed since the new policy went into effect on November 14th.
- If your password has expired, then see Ms. Wray in the Library for a password reset before the end of the day Friday.
- If your password has not (yet) expired, logon to a TDSB networked machine… CTRL-ALT-DEL and change your password.
REMINDER ALSO that the password protocols have changed.
- Your new password must be a combination of upper case, lower case and numeric characters… all three!!