Introduction to the Adobe Connect interface
- Use this link to access a shared Google Doc which covers everything you need to know about how Adobe Connect works and what to expect when you join the virtual meeting on Monday February 6th
- This document includes basic troubleshooting tips
- URL: http://bit.ly/2jt7jmC
Connecting to the meeting on Monday night
- Use this URL to join the meeting: http://connect.tdsb.on.ca/esafiresidechat/
- Feel free to use the URL to ‘join’ the meeting anytime… this will allow you to make sure that you have the Adobe Connect add-in properly functional before trying to login on Monday.
- Quit Adobe Connect and re-launch when it’s time to join the actual meeting on Monday night
Presentation Slide Deck
- Use this link to access the Slide Deck which will be used for the Virtual Meeting: http://bit.ly/2kpIg2P
- We will (likely) be adding additional links and information to this slide deck as we get nearer to the meeting, so do check back again on Monday, and even after the meeting.
(7:00-7:02) Welcome and Introductions
(7:02-7:30) Fireside Chat with Ms. Aitchison
(7:30-8:30) Spring Event: Focus Group/Planning
(8:30-8:45) Social Media Shut Down Presentation from Tools for Teens
(8:45-8:50) SESAT Announcements/Approval of Minutes
(8:50-8:55) School Council Announcements/Approval of Minutes
We look forward to having you join us.
Your SESAT and School Council