Plan to join us this Saturday November 5th for our regularly scheduled Fall Garden Party.
- We rake and trim. We edge the beds.
- Generally we prepare the gardens for winter.
If you can help out for a couple of hours, please come join us.
- Do send an e-mail to [email protected] to advise that you’re coming…
- Bring your own canteen, and we’ll provide some treats to keep you going.
- We have a limited supply of garden gloves and basic tools, so if you can bring your own with that’s great.
We start work at 10am and we work until we’re done… typically around noon.
- We work rain or shine, unless it’s teeming down as you sit with you Saturday morning coffee waiting to head over to the school.
We had been planning on mulching the new bed, but we’re holding off in case our new tree arrives in the next week or so as expected. We’ll mulch after it has been planted… hopefully before we get any snow on the ground!