We’re starting work at 10am this morning, and we’ll work until we’re done… typically around noon, but it could take a little longer this Saturday.
- We work rain or shine, unless it’s teeming down as you read this with your Saturday morning coffee.
Saturday October 22nd: An extra days work to prepare the new front bed for planting.
- We need to level the new bike racks, till and amend the soil under the poly tarp behind the new bike racks, and plant 400 assorted spring flowering bulbs.
- Have a wheelbarrow? We can it to move soil.
- Have a hard rake? We can use it level the screenings under the bike racks.
Or plan to join us on Saturday November 5th: Our regularly scheduled Fall Garden Party.
- We rake and trim. We edge the beds.
- Generally we prepare the gardens for winter.
If you can help out this morning, please come join us.
If you can lend a hand on Novemebr 5th, please send an e-mail to [email protected] to advise.