Hello Parents and Guardians,
First Monday of the Month is close and that means time for SESAT ( Supporters of ESA Talent) members to come together and review our fundraising progress to date and the plans to close out the school year.
1. Update on status of 4 fundraisers
2. $$$ YTD -including a breakdown of ROI
4. Craft fair/silent auction pre-planning
5 newsletter content – April 15
6. Grade nine parents volunteer drive for 2017/18
7. June Volunteer and Teacher Appreciation event planning
8. Updates: School Council/Administration/Student Council
9. Year end communication. “SESAT 2016/17 revue” and June planning session for new board.
10. Volunteer needs April to May
See you there,
The SESAT Team