Important information for students writing exams in the Library…
- Library exams (mostly) start at 8:30am and 12:30pm.
- Students are expected to confirm start times on their personalised exam schedule.
- Please arrive to the Library 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled start time so that you have time to get seated and settled and relax before starting your exam.
Students writing in the Library are welcome to – indeed encouraged to – bring a canteen for water.
- Refills available in the Library.
Feel free to bring a re-usable (hot) mug as well.
- There will be hot water and tea available for students writing in the Library.