Valentine’s Day Book Draw
- Tell us about the most romantic book you’ve ever read… and be entered into the ESA Library Valentine’s Day Book Draw.
- Pick up an entry form at the Library Circulation Desk and drop your submission in the LOVE bag.
- Entries are also being accepted online. Submit your response(s) here.
- Every entry into the Valentine’s Day Book Draw will also be entered into Just Read It!
Go on a Blind Date with a Book!
- Drop by the ESA Library next week and choose a book to take home and curl up with.
- We have curated a selection of books from a variety of genres – chosen just for Valentine’s Day – and wrapped them up with pretty bows
- They are waiting to be taken home and be loved by someone.
Looking for love on Valentine’s Day?
- Come to the Library after school and cheer on your fellow students as they recite their way to becoming this year’s School Champion for Poetry In Voice.
- Fall in love with poetry…