Actor, Model, Choreographer, Teacher & Philanthropist Currently residing in Los Angeles as a recipient of the O1 Artist visa.
Post ESA Highlights:
- Scholarship Recipient, Graduated with honours from Point Park University’s Conservatory Dance Program in Pittsburgh, PA
- Professional Show Credits include: Beauty and The Beast (Walt Disney Company), West Side Story (WVA Symphony Orchestra), The Snow Queen (Playhouse Dance Co.) and multiple shows for Royal Caribbean Productions across Asia.
- Adjudicates, Choreographs and Teaches Master classes across Canada & USA
- Creative Team, Asst. to Linda Garneau, for Theatre20’s Inaugural Production of “Bloodless: The Trial of Burke and Hare” (Panasonic Theatre, Toronto, 2012)
- Artistic Director of PrePro Artist Collective, Co Founded with ESA Alumni Samantha Berardesca for triple threats
- Co-founder and Chairman of the Team Brother Bear Foundation of Canada, which supports children living with brain tumours