Great Returns on Monday April 3rd. Join us for a fabulous community luncheon.
- Bring a bowl, a spoon and a mug… Enjoy!
ESA’s SEEDS Me to We group has a tradition of serving community luncheons a couple of times a year.
- Members of the ESA school community cook and bake – mostly vegetarian and vegan fare – and serve up a feast in the Library.
- This is consistently one of the most anticipated fundraisers of the school year.
On average we serve over 100 people an all you can eat lunch of homemade salads, soups, breads and goodies.
- For $6 per person, it’s hard to resist.
- $5 per person with a donation to our Daily Bread Food Bank spring food drive. Cooks eat for free!!
If you would like to contribute food to this luncheon, please fill out this Google Form. We are always also welcome to have extra hands for help with set-up and clean up (washing dishes!!!). You may indicate such on the Google Form.
You will be contacted by someone to go over the necessary details.
Thank you for interest and support.