Dedicated to helping ESA’s artistically talented students reach their full potential
Supporters of ESA Talent (SESAT) is made up of parent and community volunteers that fundraises solely for the Arts Education Programs at ESA. Funds raised by SESAT are distributed equally to each of the art majors. As an ESA Parent/Guardian you can automatically be a member of SESAT. How much you would like to be involved is completely up to you. Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We send periodic email requests for volunteers which you can reply to based on your interest level. If there is something that you would like to have more information about, please reach out to us.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are many ways you can be involved, allowing you to connect with other parents, the school and students:
- Attend SESAT meetings and suggest/comment/help plan upcoming events
- Make a Donation
- Volunteer to help at our annual Craft Sale & Silent Auction
- Solicit donations for our Silent Auction
- Volunteer to sell refreshments at events
- Volunteer at Snack Shack (after school Healthy Snack program)
- Bake (Snack Shack, Craft Fair)
- Event planning
- Complete Grant applications
- Become a Board Member
Make a difference in our students’ high school community and experience with a donation.
To donate to ESA or to a specific art major via SchoolCashOnline, please follow the links below.