It’s time!… Time to choose which book to defend in our own ESA Canada Reads 2018!… and to prepare for our debate.
New members are always welcome to join us at our ESA’s Own Book Club meetings…
Follow these three steps to get yourself ready… and take part in the action.
- Choose your book using the table in this shared Google Doc.
- Tell us whether or not you would like us to purchase a hard copy of your book – or any of the books – using the link found in the same shared Google Doc… or use this direct link.
- Read the Rules of the Debate
- This document outlines how we will conduct our debate on Wednesday March 7th.
- This document also includes the ‘Guiding Questions’ which will inform our debate. Keep these in mind as you are reading your book.
- If you have not already done so… sign up to join us on our Field Trip to the final day of debate on Thursday March 29th.
- Full details in this Google Form.