ESA Craft Fair & Silent Auction
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Please share this event with your friends and family
Please mark your calendars for ESA’s 23rd Annual Craft Fair and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 16th, 2019 from 10 am to 3 pm. You can help us raise funds for the Arts Programs at ESA.
This is not your average Craft Fair:
- There will be more than 85 vendors with one-of-a-kind handmade crafts
- Fantastic Bake Sale, including Fudge, Cookies, Squares, Tarts and more!
- Fabulous Food Court, including Coffee, Muffins, Sandwiches, Chili and more!
The Silent Auction will have more than 100 items including:
- and many more exciting auction items!
Please spread the word and check for updates at:
Should you or someone you know wish to make a donation of goods or services to our Silent Auction we would welcome it! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Volunteer Opportunities for Parents, Guardians and Students
There is a lot of preparation that goes into pulling this event together which means there are opportunities for everyone interested to get involved, giving as much of their time as is available, even if that is 1 hour!
The help we need includes:
Leading up to the event
- Fundraisers (to generate donations for the Silent Auction)
- Bakers and Food Makers (for the Bake Sale and Food Court)
- Basket Wrappers (for the Silent Auction and Bake Sale)
- Display and Table set up ( for the Silent Auction, Craft Fair and Bake Sale)
On the day of the event
- Parking Attendants
- Craft Fair Vendor Support and Relief
- Vendor Set Up and Tear Down Support
- Admission Clerks
- Silent Auction Monitors and Cash Attendants
- Event Announcer
- Bake Sale and Food Court Attendants
To get involved and pick up a shift, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any time amount of time you can give is appreciated.
See some of the pictures from previous years.