The drumming circle workshop starts at 6:30 pm in the ESA cafeteria tonight for those who signed up to participate. The ESA community is also invited to come out and watch the hands on workshop unfold, which will be led by Alpha Rhythm Roots using West African Djembe drums. Refreshments will be served after the hour-long workshop.
A shortened monthly School Council meeting will follow the workshop.
Here’s the agenda for the evening:
6:30 – drumming workshop facilitated by Alpha Rhythm Roots in the ESA cafeteria to precede School Council meeting
7:45 – Abridged School Council meeting; welcome and approval of outstanding minutes
7:50 — Principal’s report
7:55 – General Updates – Faculty report (Enid Wray); Ward report; SESAT
8:05 — School Council – Planning for 2018/19
- Strategic Plan/Areas of Focus
- Proposed Calendar of Events to be presented/ratified
- Vacant Positions – Ward Rep and Treasurer/requirements through end of year
- Pro Grant Application; deadline June 5th
- School Council’s Bylaws; timing of council elections? (may carry forward to May)
- Bank account options
- School Council, End-of-year event (proposed: May 30th)
- Community/Parent Choir (FACES); highlights from the year – various groups
8:55 – Agenda items for May Council Meeting/New Business
9:00 — Meeting adjourned
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.