Applying for Admission?
TDSB is committed to creating an equitable school system where the achievement and well-being of every student is fostered through rich, culturally authentic learning experiences in diverse, accepting environments where all are included, every voice is heard, and every experience is honoured.
TDSB strives to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
Students may audition for two majors. Students must indicate their first and second choice of major on the application. If successful students will be given one offer and always for the first choice.
- Pay the non-refundable audition fee via School Cash Online.
- One Audition ($25.00) https://tdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/76981/153/False/True
- Two Auditions ($50.00) https://tdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Fee/Details/76990/153/False/True
- Print the School Cash Online receipt.
- Download, complete and print the TDSB Optional Attendance Form. This form is required. For more information on this policy please see this information sheet: Optional Attendance for Parents Guardians of Gr. 8 Students.
- Complete online application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfUzqi3M9-RH4nknruYxWfb5GrAbKHGBz1BaE2PgTPJqD7tSg/viewform
- Once the online application online is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from Google Forms. Please check your junk mail if you do not receive this in your inbox.
- Print this Google Form email and sign where indicated.
Completed Application Package:
- School Cash Online receipt
- TDSB Optional Attendance form
- Printed and signed Google Form
Completed application packages are due to our main office before or by 12:00 pm November 26, 2019. (Revised.)
- Auditions will be scheduled for all applicants who submit a complete application package by the deadline listed above.
- Applicants will be notified of their audition times via email by January 13, 2020 (after 3:10 pm). Please check your junk mail if you do not receive this in your inbox.
- Auditions will be held on Friday, January 17, 2020. Please ensure that you are available from 8:45 am to 3:10 pm to audition.
- Offers of admission will be emailed out on February 14, 2020.
- Learn more about what to expect at an audition.
Note: Collection of Personal Information
Personal information contained on this form or general information collected on behalf of the Toronto District School Board regarding the student is collected under the authority of the Education Act and in compliance with sections 14, 31 and 32 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for education, transportation and health and safety purposes. For further information, please contact Vice-Principal Wendy Luck at 416-394-6910 x 20011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.