Applying for Admission?
TDSB is committed to creating an equitable school system where the achievement and well-being of every student is fostered through rich, culturally authentic learning experiences in diverse, accepting environments where all are included, every voice is heard, and every experience is honoured.
TDSB strives to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
Students may audition for two majors. Students must indicate their first and second choice of major on the application. If successful students will be given one offer and always for the first choice.
As per TDSB directive, application to our school is only open to students who are residents of the City of Toronto (M Postal Code).
- Pay the non-refundable audition fee via School Cash Online.
- One Audition ($25.00)
- Two Auditions ($50.00)
- Submit the TDSB Optional Attendance Form. This form is required.
- Complete online application.
- Once the online application online is completed, you will receive a confirmation email from Google Forms. Please check your junk mail if you do not receive this in your inbox.
- Applicants will be notified of the details of their audition via email in early January.
- Virtual auditions will be held in January 2021. Specific date TDB.
- Offers of admission will be emailed out early February 2021.
- If you are offered a placement please download, complete and submit the following as per the instructions on the acceptance email: Student Registration Form for September 2021 , 2021-2022 Grade 9 Course Selection , CS worksheet 2021 by Grades 10 -12 .
Note: Collection of Personal Information
Personal information contained on this form or general information collected on behalf of the Toronto District School Board regarding the student is collected under the authority of the Education Act and in compliance with sections 14, 31 and 32 of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for education, transportation and health and safety purposes. For further information, please contact Vice-Principal Petal Farquharson at 416-394-6910 x 20011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.