- Auditions for the 2019/2020 academic year will be held on Friday January 18, 2019 between 8:45 a.m. and 3:10 p.m.
- Students may audition for a maximum of 2 majors. Students must indicate first and second choice of major on the online application.
- Students will only be offered one program placement.
- Students who audition for two majors and are successful in both auditions, will only be offered their first choice of major.
- Students must complete the online application and submit all required documentation.
- The audition for each major includes an interview and a performance component. See below for specific information about each major’s audition requirements.
- If an applicant to Grades 10-12, does not have an Ontario Ministry of Education prerequisite, please contact Vice-Principal Wendy Luck, PRIOR to the audition date to discuss equivalent forms of prerequisite courses.
Contemporary Art Major
- Contemporary Art Grades 9 and 10 2019
- Contemporary Art 9 and 10 Evaluation Form 2019
- Contemporary Art Grades 11 and 12 2019
- Contemporary Art 11 and 12 Evaluation Form 2019
- Learn more about Contemporary Art as a Major https://www.esainfo.ca/majors-academics/visual-arts
- Drama 2019
- Drama 2019 Provided Monologues
- Drama Evaluation Form 2019
- Learn more about Drama as a Major
- Film Audition Grade 9
- ESA Film Evaluation Criteria – Grade 9
- Film Audition Grade 10
- ESA Film Evaluation Criteria – Grade 10
- Film Audition Grades 11 and 12
- ESA Film Evaluation Criteria – Grade 11 and 12
- Learn more about Film as a Major
Instrumental Music Major
- Instrumental Music 2019
- Instrumental Music Grades 10, 11, 12 2019
- Band Evaluation Form 2019
- Strings Evaluation Form 2019
- flute final , french horn final , saxophone , snare , trombone , trumpet final , clarinet , euphonium , Tuba
Learn more about Music as a Major
Music Theatre Major
- Music Theatre Audition Grade 9 (1)
- Music Theatre Audition Grades 10 to 12 (1)
- Music Theatre Audition Rubrics.docx
Female Audition Song Suggestions:Some Things Were Meant To Be A Change in Me Adelaide_s Lament Cockeyed Optimist My New Philosophy Once You Lose Your Heart Part of Your World Pulled Put on a Happy Face
- Female Audition Song Tracks:
A Change In Me
My New Philosophy
Once You Lose Your Heart
Part Of Your World
Some Things Were Meant To Be
- Male Audition Song Suggestions: Where is love Put on a Happy Face On the Street Where You Live Its Possible Male Audition Song Suggestions
- Male Audition Song Tracks:
All I Need Is The Girl
On The Street Where You Live
Where Is Love? (for unchanged voices)
Put On A Happy Face
It’s Possible (for unchanged voices)
- Learn more about Music Theatre as a major