What do I love about the ESA Community? Generosity of time and spirit.
THANK YOU to everyone who heeded my plea yesterday on ESAInfo and has pledged food for Great Soup next Monday. I have been so busy with Poetry in Voice that I let slide the publicity for Great Soup. Had we had to cancel next Monday, there really isn’t another date between now and the end of the year.
So again… Thank you.
Everyone in the ESA Community is invited to join us for a fabulous community luncheon.
- Bring a bowl, a spoon and a mug… Enjoy!
ESA’s SEEDS Me to We group has a tradition of serving community luncheons a couple of times a year.
- Members of the ESA school community cook and bake – mostly vegetarian and vegan fare – and serve up a feast in the Library.
- This is consistently one of the most anticipated fundraisers of the school year.
On average we serve over 100 people an all you can eat lunch of homemade salads, soups, breads and goodies.
- For $6 per person, it’s hard to resist.
- $5 per person with a donation to our Daily Bread Food Bank spring food drive. Cooks eat for free!!
If you can help contribute food to this luncheon, please fill out this Google Form.
- We are always also welcome to have extra hands for help with set-up and clean up (washing dishes!!!).
- You may indicate such on the Google Form.
We will be contacting people on Saturday morning with all of the logistical details…
- If you’ve contributed before, it will be same same.
- If you’re new, we’ll fill you in on the routine… which is pretty straight forward.
Thank you for interest and support.